*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889948-Backpacking-Europe-Day-14
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#889948 added August 14, 2016 at 3:24pm
Restrictions: None
Backpacking Europe: Day 14
Sunday, August 14, 2016

Vienna isn't Vince.
Its skyline doesn't resemble that of Las Vegas.
Like all cities across the planet Earth
Vienna's skyline is marked by its inhabitants
and its history.

I have to admit that “Hübschlerinnen” is a much better sounding name for prostitutes then hookers. I also have to admit that I am on hello terms with at least one prostitute. She seems like a nice lady despite her profession. This means that I am more inclined to give women working the streets the benefit of the doubt. I know the woman I am writing about would be doings something else if she thought she had any other options. After life hits a person in the teeth with curved balls so many time the person just gives up, stops trying and survives any way they can.


Central Cemetery

Every city should have a cemetery
with the graves artist, musicians, and poets
because it gives the city a unique history
and suggest that ghost haunts some of its buildings.

Die Metzgerei

Food is one of my favorite unpublicized Olympic sport. Food, both preparing and consuming it, should be an Olympic sport in both the summer and the winter. The local, national, and international networks cover every Olympic except food. I know there has to be place to eat at all the Olympic games because nobody is going to "brown bag it" at the Olympics. When you lay out the credit card to go to the games you're not going to carry all your food with you for the duration of the visit. I would like to see at least a hour or two coverage of the eating establishments at the Olympic especially the authentic native or national cuisines. I believe you can tell a lot more about the citizens and culture of a city or nation from its native dishes then from anything else.


The love and desire in Vienna
can be detected through the aroma
and taste of its food.


© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889948-Backpacking-Europe-Day-14