*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890112-Sword-Lights-Holes-In-The-Yard
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#890112 added August 16, 2016 at 2:22pm
Restrictions: None
Sword, Lights, Holes In The Yard
Prompt: After a long hard day of work, you return home-the only problem is, your front door is wide open, all your lights are on, and there's a sword stuck in the ceiling. The rest of the house looks normal but you also notice several holes dug in your back yard. What is going on?

I don't see King Arthur or Merlin. I bet trolls or pirates were here. I am going to contact Hercules. I see a troll! Just as I thought. I chase the troll and my ceramic gnome and stuffed gnome come to life and help me chase the troll into then cornfield. I am throwing corn at him and I ask him what is going on. He says he has been vanished to the underworld and since I am a "Princess", he was hoping I could help him. I am not getting involved. A knight in shining armor grabs the troll and tells him it is time. A knight on a black horse! He says sorry that the troll did this an he takes his sword that the troll took. He leaves with the troll. Hercules shows up and covers up the holes. Kevin Sorbo. I could look at him all day. Time to make supper. I go to my closet with my Christmas stuff and get out the knight in shining armor ornament I bought at the Christmas store. He winks at me. The troll is gone. Works for me.

** Image ID #2092566 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890112-Sword-Lights-Holes-In-The-Yard