*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890758-Riding-High-to-see-Green
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#890758 added August 25, 2016 at 4:55am
Restrictions: None
Riding High to see Green
Lyn - champagne helicopter tour:

Owl with signature

The champagne in out and the water is in. I want all my mental abilities to store facts as I go about France soaking up culture.
This helecoptor tour gives a view of a lot of France. Outside the city the farm plots that furnish the big Farmers Market are visible.

In 1949 Aldo Leopold turned people's attention to ecology with his writings in an almanac. The green movement is evident every where we have been in Europe so far. France is a leader in its attitude toward ecology.

About 1983 27 Green Party members won seats in the West German Legislature. After studying American Democracy Alexis De Tocqueville wrote a book that aimed to help Europe become Democratized. No where is Democracy more needed than in the Green movement.

Being up so high above the city we are able to look down and see (oops! just spun around the Eiffel Tower. Wow we are up high. Keep that door closed!) the parks in all their glory. Trees and trails and plantings with patterns how beautiful.

The green movement in France as wells as other cities we have visited shows its presence in the new buildings since WWII. Every city is moving the spirit of their city toward peace by building parks that sooth the soul. Humans may be a prominent race but they cannot live with out the sheep and wolves. Both species are part of the way we see the earth and lead us toward understanding that without accepting all species and finding out their place in life we may miss a vital part of life. A key to living.

Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congrats on winning 3rd place in the Jan. 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] ! Yep! I skipped the scary part again. Don't want to much ugly traveling around in my brain to give me false ideas of life as it should be. I already have the horrors of war to tell me what it is.

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890758-Riding-High-to-see-Green