*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890926
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#890926 added August 27, 2016 at 12:28pm
Restrictions: None
August Back Packing Across Europe Day 27
Prompt: We are going to Buckingham Palace and see the Queen Elizabeth 2 Room, changing of the guards, listen to an audio tape from the Queen and see the play "Kinky Boots." We are going to Westminister Abbey.

Seeing the guards at Buckingham Palace was nice. They are so serious. Daniko and I snuck off. He knows the Queen personally and we went to see the Queen and had tea with her. She is so nice. I met William and Kate. Daniko made it possible. I loved it. Daniko has friends all over. I wish I could live with the Queen, William and Kate.

I loved Westminister Abbey. It is quite a church and is beautiful. After meeting William and Kate, thinking about their wedding, I want to live in England!

We went to Bath and we took Kit of House Lannister with us. We got to see Jane Austen's birth place and her museum and shop. I bought so much stuff at the Jane Austen Shop and I have to ship it to my house. I just had to see Jane Austen's birth place, her museum and shop. Kit of House Lannister enjoyed herself. Meeting the Queen, William, Kate and being a Janeite, well I am ready to rejoin the other fellow back packers.

Sally Apondia WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 SB Musing Jellyfish-on holiday Daniko and me went to the play "Kinky Boots." It was alright. I would rather see "Wicked."

We went to dinner and I met up with Spacecat and we talked for awhile. He was impressed that Daniko and I got to see the Queen.

I love England. Tomorrow, I promise I will stay with the tour. Lyn's a sly fox has did a great job with this tour.

** Image ID #2092674 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890926