*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891210
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2094437
I will be writing about Prince songs for the challenge contest I am hosting just for fun.
#891210 added October 9, 2016 at 4:06am
Restrictions: None
Raspberry Beret
She wore a raspberry beret. The kind you find in a second hand store. She had the nerve to ask me if I planned to do her any harm. I put her on the back of my bike. We went riding by old man Johnson's farm."

This song is cute. He was attracted to her raspberry beret and then he liked the rest of her. They went riding on his motorcycle. I used to love riding on the motorcycle with my husband. I wore a helmet.

In this song, he is a young kid and working at a Hardware Store and his boss thinks he is lazy. He sees the girl in a raspberry beret and he is attracted to her. Forgot about the job. This song is lively and makes you smile. Makes me want to go out and buy a raspberry beret.

You never knew what kind of song Prince would sing. I wonder if he drove motorcycles all his life. I wonder why the song wasn't a purple beret? Guess it wouldn't sound right. I am sure what a woman is wearing catches a man's attention before her face a lot of times.

I like singing this song and thank you, Prince for another great song. I will be wearing purple or other colors. Raspberry isn't for me but the song is lively and sweet.

Image of Prince.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891210