*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891212
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#891212 added August 31, 2016 at 4:51pm
Restrictions: None
Elizabeth Meeting Darcy In The Park
More then once did Elizabeth, in her ramble within the park, unexpectedly meet Mr. Darcy.

I got this quote from my "Pride and Prejudice" stress relief coloring book. The picture shows Darcy behind a tree watching Elizabeth and a bunny is near by eating grass. Elizabeth sees Darcy looking at her. Her heart was pounding and her eyes shining.

Elizabeth would be walking by her woods by her house and Darcy would be visiting Netherfield Hall. He would make it a point to be walking when Elizabeth was. Did she mind? Secretly no. She was unescorted but Darcy seemed to be in love with her when she was walking among the trees, dancing, laughing or playing the piano and singing. Meeting in the woods was as quiet place and Darcy was a gentleman. She had nothing to fear. She fell in love with Darcy. These unexpected meetings were welcome and if it was raining, this was an excuse for Darcy to embrace her or lend her a jacket.

Darcy would watch Elizabeth from afar and she helped him get over his pride and prejudice. Who says a man can't change? Walks in the woods, quiet talks, a few dances and love was in the cards for them.

Jane knew what she was doing when she wrote about these two lovers.

** Image ID #2087466 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891212