*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891276
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#891276 added September 1, 2016 at 12:02am
Restrictions: None
Anne Frank Quote
Prompt: "Paper has more patience then people." Anne Frank What are your thoughts on this?

I just read "The Diary Of Anne Frank." A member here said I would like it. I feel sorry for Anne. She, her sister, her mother and another family were hid in the upper level of a warehouse and I would have of hated it. Anne fought with her mother and the mother of Peter, her friend. They couldn't leave and her diary was her only friend. Her father and her were close and her sister and her tried to be. She felt like paper, her diary wouldn't fight with her and her mother and sister and the woman that lived in the attic of the warehouse was always picking on her. The paper was patient and she could write and it wouldn't argue with her.

As writers, we probably feel that paper and a blank screen have patience and won't yell at us. I would rather write in my journal or on screen because I feel people have no patience or can be unkind. Writers relate to paper, books and we do better alone. I do. I love my friends and family but I do better with computers and writing. I am like this one computer nerdy girl on "The Young and the Restless." I can't fix computers and I am not a whiz but I am a writer. I just wish I made a living at it. Paper was nicer and has more patience with you. For me anyway. Give me paper, a stress relief coloring book or a scrapbook and oh, a book to read. They welcome me. Guess I am a nerd at that. I wish I had known Anne Frank. I love her book.

** Image ID #2095078 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891276