*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891433
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2094437
I will be writing about Prince songs for the challenge contest I am hosting just for fun.
#891433 added September 3, 2016 at 11:28am
Restrictions: None
Sometimes It Snows In April
♥Hooves♥ did this song and I saw Prince singing this and playing the piano in the link provided and I love it. It is a serious song and I wanted to write about it.

Sometimes it snows in April. Springtime was always my favorite time of year. Sometimes, I wish life would never end. All good things they never last.

This is a sad song. A friend named Tracy dies in the civil war and it must have been a snowy day and sometimes it does snow in April. Prince sings this and plays his piano and it is beautifully done. He puts his heart into it and says: "Thank You" at the end. Prince won a Grammy years ago and he didn't say anything except "Thank You very much." He smiled. I think he was shy and Alice Cooper was the host and you could told Alice admired him. You don't need a big long speech when you get a Grammy. I loved him for that. Alice is great. I hope he and Prince were friends.

Sometimes, I wish life would go on forever. I love spring and autumn. This song is beautiful even though it is sad.

This reminds me of "Cold November Rain" By: Axel Rose. A Beautiful song and it, to is sad and his bride dies in the song. Rain and snow. It sucks when anyone dies but it is worse when it rains and snows. Sad songs are beautiful though. Like "Arms Of The Angel." Prince, I am sure you are there in the arms of the angels. If it ever snows in April, I will think of you. Thank you for the beautiful music.

Image of Prince.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891433