*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891538-Hermie-The-Hurricane
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#891538 added September 4, 2016 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
Hermie The Hurricane
Bloggers 30 Day Challenge: My buddy Fivesixer talked about Hermie Hurricane and asked if we have ever been in a storm like this.

Hurricane, no. I live in Indiana and we have tornados. When I was a kid at my great grandparents house in town and a tornado came up and it was windy and dark and that was all we could see looking out the window. There an awful noise. Great Grandpa said my grandfather was out on a tractor in this weather and I was scared. Later on, we found out Grandpa had left his field and stayed at a neighbor's house. Grandma was out looking for him and she couldn't tell if a train was coming on the railroad track, it was pitch dark and she couldn't see anything, so she just pushed the pedal to the medal and prayed. 20 years before this, she and Grandpa bought a brand new car and it stopped on the railroad track and Grandma froze. Grandpa grabbed her out of the car and ran to a field and they watched the train hit their brand new car. Ironic? Grandma was safe again this time. She saw Grandpa's tractor at the neighbor's house and ran to the door. They let her in. Lucky break for them.

A bad tornado happened in 1965 Palm Sunday in Indiana but I was with my parents in Washington, D.C. and my husband said he {he was 9 years old} saw the tornado heading for his parents house but it went in another direction but the damage was bad. I never got to see it and I don't want to.

I have seen dark skies and leaves blowing and spinning around and heard noises and it sucks. I don't want to see the actual tornado. I pray for anyone who goes through hurricanes.

** Image ID #2095019 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891538-Hermie-The-Hurricane