*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891697-Work-Complaints
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#891697 added September 6, 2016 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
Work Complaints
Entry for: "JAFBG"   by Elisa the Bunny Stik
Prompt: What do you fantasize about doing but know you'd never get away with?



I saved this prompt for last because it's hard to narrow down. For me, the way these past few months have gone, I'd have to say escorting bitchy pain in the ass customers right out of the door and colorfully telling them never to come back. In a perfect world, I would do this in a heartbeat, but I know I depend on them to pay my bills and take care of my kids. We are in a word of mouth business, so if I actually bitched someone out and told them not the let the door hit them in the ass on the way out, it would get around.

Not to mention R would probably kill me. *Laugh*

It's not easy working with the public. Their problems become our problems. But it makes me absolutely nuts when they come flying into the office and except us to drop everything and put them first. I mean really? Did you not see the parking lot is full out there? Just which customer do I toss aside because you need your car fixed right this second?

Most of the time I roll my eyes and pretend to be looking at the computer screen. I know people have caught my less than stellar facial expressions before, but I really don't care.

The ME society we now life in just irritates me constantly. It physically makes me sick when I sit and think about it.

For those individuals who deem themselves all that and a bag of chips. Who demand and expect everyone to stop what they're doing to put them above everyone else. I have one thing to say to you.

I hate to break it to you, but Yes, you're shit does stink! Get over yourself and move on!

© Copyright 2016 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891697-Work-Complaints