*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891814
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2094437
I will be writing about Prince songs for the challenge contest I am hosting just for fun.
#891814 added September 8, 2016 at 3:43pm
Restrictions: None
Another Love
Another Love. This song I just found and I like it. This song is a fast pace and a 80's song that doesn't seem like his. I was really surprised.

You said I was what you wanted. Liar. Liar. I tried to be what you wanted. If you don't like it around here, find another love.

This applies to guys I went out with. They lie and say you are what they always wanted. I hated to give up a guy especially one I was with 2 years but it wasn't working. He wanted to get married and then he was in the Marines and said he got a girl pregnant and then got out of the Marines and wanted me back. I put up with him, his lies, other girlfriends and finally it was time to let him go. He married someone else, not the girl from California he knew in the Marines. I was sad at first but I wouldn't give the time of day now to a guy like that. I ask myself who was that girl who was hung up on a low life, trashy creep?

I found another love and married him. He is my Prince, Darcy and life isn't perfect but my life is good, no great. Amazing how songs bring back bad memories. Thank you, Prince for the music.

Image of Prince.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891814