*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891976-Day-Four---Prophecy
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#891976 added September 13, 2016 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
Day Four - Prophecy
         Today, I post the prophetic Word of God for the people of God. I do not know when this message was given; it is timeless. God speaks to us in the music of poetry; Glory be to God.

Tongues and Interpretation of Tongues (Lynne Hammond and Billye Brim, respectively):

         Position. Everything is based upon position---rank authority, kingdom authority. There is the positioning that I give to you and wrought through the blood of the lamb, but there is the position that you must rise to. You must arise and shine for your glory has come; and so position thyself to be removed from the shelf of a non-praying life into a position of power in the earth.

         Even this morning, as I told you to mark this date, you began to change; and you felt your very insides rearrange to come up to a position in prayer.

         I see it, I see it. It’s as if a light is shining upon the Word… and shining upon the words that are spoken through tongues and interpretation of tongues through the gift of teaching by the Holy Spirit. I see it, your inner man said, and now as you see it; you shall be Spirit-led.

         I hear it, I hear it. I hear the voice of the Lord… I know what way to walk today. I have the strategies for this day in my own personal life. I am indeed a part of the army of the Lord and I am indeed a part of his wife.

         And sometimes there is the remaining in the Spirit, and you will walk in the Spirit… and you will hover by the Lord; and then there will be that time that you move like a secret weapon, like a stealth bomber you peer out of the night and with your word you set things right. Then you go back into that place of hovering and covering. You stay in the Spirit. You don’t move out into the realm of the flesh, you stay in the Spirit… until the time that you must move again and speak to demons who wish to rule men.

         Ha, ha. You are like a secret weapon---yes, to me. And you’re a mother and you’re a grandmother and you’re a father and you play ball and you move in life with your children, but you are ever on the alert on the inside. You are like superman. There is coming out that man. You don’t look like Clark Kent in the Spirit realm. Sometimes you are undercover, but you must stay on the call of Him.

         And we are approaching that day, and my army is coming my way. And they are happy; and they are in joy. It is not a heavy thing, but they do walk and they do sing even as they do bring down the power of the enemy.

         You know, there has been some thought that you would be some kind of a flaky person… and you had to enter into some kind of a rare being, that men were not seeing you as a normal person. But no, sayeth the Lord. You live your normal life---you are the husband; you are the wife. You are here, but you are that car that can change into a weapon, immediately don’t you see. But I am not calling you to weirdness, I am calling you to me.

         Ye, and you shall continue. You shall continue to go to the mall. And you shall continue your lives in this earth, but you will be a sign and a wonder and upon you they will see the Glory of the Lord revealed in thee.

         Ye, yes. Yes there are some things which will shake people, which will shake kings, which will bring people to a place where they will be very vulnerable unto the Spirit of the Lord and me. And you are those chosen for this hour to walk in peace and glory and without fear and with power. And if they only knew who was in control, they would be surprised; but you will bold and I will even open their eyes, and they will see the Glory of the Lord revealed in thee.

© Copyright 2016 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891976-Day-Four---Prophecy