*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891984
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2094437
I will be writing about Prince songs for the challenge contest I am hosting just for fun.
#891984 added September 11, 2016 at 1:06pm
Restrictions: None
Delirious
I get delirious when ever you're near. I get delirious when you hold my hand. You're spinning my heart.

You have to love this song. I didn't hear it until after he was gone and I bought his greatest hits CD. How could I have missed this song and not know about it? I would have hated to miss out on this one. It's perky, upbeat and Prince unbuttons his shirt and is dancing around when he sings this. He just looks happy. You smile with him and want to dance to this cool, fun song.

When you are in love, you get delirious. That's what love is in the beginning. Hand holding, kissing, dating and doing funny things. You do get delirious.

I work in mental health and we think they say things that are delirious, so delirious can take on many meanings. It does for me. When I am in a good mood, get tired at work and someone says something funny, I laugh and laugh and I get delirious. It happens.

This is how Prince thought of love and being delirious. I agree with him. He had a way with words and music. He was the best. Was he delirious? No way. He was just like the rest of us.

Prince In Purple Sig.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891984