*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892260-30BC--Random-Factoids
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#892260 added September 15, 2016 at 11:50am
Restrictions: None
30BC: Random Factoids
The Wildcard Round! Today's winner, selected by Virtual Dice at some point this weekend from all eligible entries, will receive the Variety Merit Badge.

List three random bits of useless knowledge, and tell us a little about each one...maybe they hold some specific significance to you, or it's important in your line of work, or how they relate to a particular hobby you have. Be creative and have some fun with this prompt...don't be afraid to show off a little!


When all the office equipment is going down in cascade rapidity, shut them all off and wait 30 seconds and then bring them back up one at a time. This may take all of 10 minutes. It will feel like forever, because this usually happens at the end of the day when the document is nearly complete and has to be filed with the court within the next 30 minutes.

Beware of cats on catnip. You will know this because they get wide eyes and run around like a wild one You have to be careful because your toes will look like food and get hunted.

Cherries are good sources of nutrients. If you get bored with cherries, try raspberry. You could live a long time just on these two fruits alone. You do not need anything else. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

© Copyright 2016 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892260-30BC--Random-Factoids