*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892345-On-My-Way-to-Outer-space
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#892345 added September 16, 2016 at 9:43am
Restrictions: None
On My Way to Outer space
On this day in 1620, the Mayflower departed from Plymouth, England. The ship arrived at Provincetown, MA, on November 21st and then at Plymouth, MA, on December 26th; there were 102 passengers on board. Imagine that this voyage never happened...how dramatically would that have affected the course of human history?


Owl with signature

It was inevitable that sooner or later someone would arrive in Plymouth or travel up from South America or other wise explore their way to the Mid America. European people were exploring. "To explore new worlds where no man has ever gone before" Yes. We will go out into outer space. It is not that far away. Why search for another blue planet if you don't intend to visit it? Curiosity is probably ingrained in our DNA.

When people moved out into space more changes will be coming to the way the population views earth.
Knowledge is wisdom.
Wisdom is infinite.
Wisdom is always waiting to teach.
Teachers need pupils.
Pupils need to try out new knowledge.
Knowledge is wisdom.

The changes would only have been the citizenship of the people who landed and how they handled the population of the new colonies. Probably, the creation of new countries and freedom from the mother land were also inevitable. Individuals want their own land, their own home, their own place to feel in control.

I hope there is not any aliens out there to take over us the way we took over the Native Americans

It's beginning again

"Look! I found a new blue planet!"
"Move over let me look in that scope."
"Wow! Look at all the water."
"Turn the middle dial to the left."
"Holy crow! There's a continent. The canopy is so thick the scope won't penetrate to the ground."
"Robot Jane. This is commander Tennison. Change coordinates and put us in orbit around the planet presently spotted by the mapping scope. I want to get a closer look at the planet."



*TeaG*





© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892345-On-My-Way-to-Outer-space