*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892418
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2094437
I will be writing about Prince songs for the challenge contest I am hosting just for fun.
#892418 added September 17, 2016 at 6:38pm
Restrictions: None
All The Midnights Of The World
The secrets that the ones before with grace, they've come and shown. Together with love for one another we shall make them known.

I didn't know about this song until my friend ♥Hooves♥ used it in her Prince Songs Journal. I just had to write about it. This is another beautiful song.

In this song, Prince is expressing his love for a woman. I thought about this song and the secrets I have kept and my own I have shared with friends. I work midnights and when things are quiet at my mental health job, I have time to reflect and think of things. I remember my grand parents who have died and people I have loved and some secrets are good and some are bad.

Secrets can hurt or can be good. Like at Christmas, secrets are kept and you find out Christmas Day and you are surprised. Secrets can set us free or hurt someone but I don't want to hurt anyone. I try to tell all my secrets to my husband. The ones that can hurt us if I kept them. Sometimes, thinking about things at night, I come up with my best ideas and solutions and good writing ideas. Life can be beautiful and love, too with the right person.

I love this song. Thank you again, Prince.

Another image of Prince.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892418