*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892586
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#892586 added September 20, 2016 at 12:09pm
Restrictions: None
Patience, Which Part Of The Year Inspires My Writing
BCOF Prompt: Lyn asked who is the most patient person we know. How did he or she do it?

I have become friends with this sweet Case Manager at work. She is so patient with our mentally ill people. She knows how to handle their moods. She smiles and keeps her composure. She has been through a lot and I never see her get mad. If she is upset, she handles it and everyone likes her. She does a good job and I work nights and she is there doing paper work. We have two patients who act up and she knows what to say and they calm down and if she is mad, it doesn't show. I guess she has been through so much that this is how she has patience.

Blog City Prompt: Joy asked which part of the year inspires our writing?

Christmas. I love writing Christmas stories. Winter. If there is a lot of snow, I am stuck at home and I seem to get writing ideas. Sometimes, I never know when I will get writing ideas. Depends on people I meet, what's going on in my life and maybe a sunny day throws an idea my way.

Another image of Prince.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892586