*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892596-INFORMAtION
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2030680
various poetry to enjoy and find your safe place in life.
#892596 added September 20, 2016 at 1:10pm
Restrictions: None
INFORMAtION
WDC memorial post message "White Case Memorial
We have our time here on earth to learn and grow and do our work. When it is time for us to leave we move on to yet more to do and learn and believe. For you who go before and blaze the way, we who stay have a gift of another day. We miss you and your words, writing lasts a lifetime haven't you heard? The pen mightier than the sward, WDC is the launching board. Heavenly delights and spirits bright another world is alive yet out of sight.
==========
Poetry is the language in which man explores his own amazement. ~Christopher Fry
"Re: Poem Quote of the Day” by ~Innerlight (20)
MY RESPONSE TO ABOVE STATEMENT
FORUM: my ideas to put forth at a later time either as a lesson, forum exercise, or contest challenge.

For me poetry is as the statement is written and more. Yes reading and writing poetry is amazing, yet it is a living breathing entity because people who enjoy poetry are of worth, they live, breathe, share from the heart, show and tell, give of themselves, and much more. This is true of readers also in different ways although it is more about the effects of the words and how they are placed into form which effects the readers. Poetry also grows and evolves. When it is borne, it takes a breath, then another until it has shape and form. In time and effort it can if edited or reread, change and show a different view, angle of approach, or even language as well as share laughter sadness, and other emotions. It is also an investment for writer and reader. What is put in can be drawn out in small amounts to huge amounts depending on the persons who interact with the words and feelings of the intent or perceived intent. As with all living things are and for readers writers, and editors word art is a living thing which can be manipulated, viewed from different angles, and often rediscovered and enjoyed all over again.

How does poetry affect you as a writer, reader, or editor; or all aspects of this living word art?
What lessons have you learned?
What kind of friend is poetry or a specific genera?

Viv (dogpack) & Bella (service dog)
http://mydoterra.com/vivianpaff
"disABILITY WRITERS GROUPEveryone is welcome to join our family.
"ONE SIZE FITS ALL RAFFLE iS OPeN Give a no hassle gift for any occasion.
"disABILITY WRITERS MOUNTAIN LOG CABIN Join our gab cabin activities.
http://mydoterra.com/vivianpaff

© Copyright 2016 dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG (UN: vpbanjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892596-INFORMAtION