*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892668
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#892668 added September 21, 2016 at 3:01pm
Restrictions: None
Welcome To My Reality Blog Entries
Prompts:

Read any good books lately?

Yes. "Twilight Dreams" by Amanda Ashley . No connection to "Twilight." A human woman Holly meets a vampire Micah and falls in love with him. His best vampire friend Sainycrowe is being haunted by a mean evil vampire Letitica who is out for revenge. Micah has to protect Holly and his family gets kidnapped and he has to tell his family he is a vampire and he and his friend Saintcrowe save his family and Holly. Holly is kidnapped by Letitica's brother and Micah needs to save her from death. This is all I am going to tell.


Do you read for pleasure?

Yes. This world gets me down and I love to escape to read books. This lightens my mood and gives me writing ideas.

What are your favorite young adult novels?

The "Twilight" series. There is this one series about teen-age werewolves and romance and the good werewolves versus the bad ones. There is betrayel and drama and the good werewolves win.

Do you read e-books?

Yes. I have a Nook full of e-books. Jane Austen books, paranormal books, religion ones, biographies and romance books I download.

Would you trade your Paper Books for Digital ones?

No. I like my paper book ones like "Twilight", Nancy Drew, Cherry Ames, Reference books, copies of my own published books, my scrapbooking books, Bibles, books about writing and soaps and books I kept my grandparents bought me.

To what writer would you award a prize?

Jane Austen. A Beautiful, great Regency Writer who never got fame when she was alive. I would give her a prize.

Do you keep a diary or journal?

Yes. I have for 15 years. The older I get, the more important, my journals are.

When do you write by hand?

Doing charts at work, writing checks, signing papers. I would rather type then write.

Do you write in cursive?

Just when I have to. I write in cursive in my personal journals. I would rather type on my keyboard.

Do you write in your books?

I have books here. Like Cinderella Fairy Book, Prince and Abba song writing books, medieval stories book, Blogs here and my own personal journals. I have an appointment daily planner book I write in and put stickers in it.

What mundane moments from your life might be great reading material?

Being rescued by the Skipper of "Gilligan's Island" when I was a kid. Finding out I had a half sister. Seeing President John Kennedy, places I lived when Dad was in the military. Meeting country and western singers, riding behind Alice Cooper's limo when he was going to McDonalds and went through the Drive through and trying to get his attention by playing his music loud, holding my Alice bear out the window. He didn't even peek out the window.

Beauty Pageants I was in, my Wedding, going to a Jane Austen type Tea and recently 1920's, Downton Abbey Tea.

What are your favorite works of art?

Thomas Kincaid, castles, nature, Regency times paintings.

How good is your grammar?

I try to use good grammar but sometimes I slip. I made A's in English in school.

Do you speak a second or third language?

I know a little French. I wish I could learn the whole language.

How did you start doing something you love?

After my house fire, I found my pictures that made it through the fire and my mother liked going to the local scrapbook store so I got ideas and became addicted and love stickers, pictures, brads and love to scrapbook and save things. I always did but it got to be a big habit with me 15 years ago. I took classes, have a Scrapbooking Degree and earned pins and won ribbons at the fair for my work.

Another image of Prince.



© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892668