*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892794
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#892794 added September 23, 2016 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
Halloween Short
Lyn is planning a Halloween party and having a ball. She wants us to use these words and write something.

Malediction, hounds, clarity, spell, obstacles, purple.

Maldora was a young beautiful red head and a witch. She lived in the woods with her black cats and hung out with Maleficent. She had her own cottage which was huge and beautiful. No one bothered her. They were afraid of her and Maleficent. It was Maldora's malediction to be alone. Like all young women, she wished for a Prince. She could conjure up a spell and have an instant, charming handsome man but she wanted one to find her. Too many obstacles for her to lead a normal life. People were afraid of her and she had no one except Maleficent but she loved her like a sister. The woods were quiet and she had elf friends and the big white stag for company and Maleficent taught her all she knew.

It was a quiet day. Maldora was making a brew to get rid of mosquitos and her black cats were with her. She and Maleficent were laughing and talking. All of sudden, Maldora and Maleficent heard thunder and barking dogs. A handsome man with jet black hair and piercing eyes appeared and he was being chased by hounds. The black cats bristled and hissed and Maldora calmed them down. These kitties were her babies. She would think about the newcomer later. Right now, trouble was brewing.

Maldora thought the man was handsome and was this her Prince?

"Miss, I am Leonardo and the King says I seduced his wife but I swear she seduced me. I am a knight and the King's men are after me. Please help me."

Maleficent smiled. "I have no use for the King or his wife. A bad history between us but please hide in the cottage."

Leonardo ran and went inside Maldora's cottage.

Maldora sighed and smiled. "Thank you. Can I have him?"

"Of course, you can. I don't want a man but you do. The King deserves a cheating wife but if Leonardo says he didn't do anything, we will take him at his word."

The hounds came near Maleficent and Maldora.

Maldora and Maleficent froze the hounds. The King's men did a double take.

"We are looking for a cowardly knight who dishonored the King's wife. Have you seen him?"

"No. Get out of my woods." Maleficent zapped the knights and Maldora made a big tornado and it swept the men back to their side of the valley along with the hounds and the knights had no memory of being there.

"Team work, my Dear." Maleficent hugged Maldora.

"Thank you. Now, I want to meet my Prince."

Maldora and the knight get to know each other and fell in love and married. Maleficent married them. She has the authority to do so. Maldora wore a purple dress. Maldora and Leonardo were very happy. She had found clarity.

Maleficent? She found herself a handsome man and he could turn into a wolf. She met him when he was a wolf running into the forest. Maleficent was happy with him. A Halloween fairy tale? Maybe.

** Image ID #1889466 Unavailable **
** Image ID #2062891 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892794