*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893132-Jane-Austens-Status-in-the-Neighborhood
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#893132 added September 28, 2016 at 10:36pm
Restrictions: None
Jane Austen's Status in the Neighborhood
Wednesday September 28, 2016

Blogging Circle of Friends

September 28 is National Good Neighbor Day. Write something about a good neighbor or how to be a good neighbor.

I don't really know any of my neighbors. I kind of know the couple who lives across the street and the lady and her granddaughter who live on the other side of me. There is also an elderly lady who lives 4 houses down from me whom I've known all of my life basically. A lot of new people have moved into my neighborhood in the last few years, and that's why I don't know too many of my neighbors.

None of them bother me, and they all mind their own business. I would have to say I live in a drama free neighborhood. To me, that's a good thing.


Blog City

Jane Austen was one of the first authors to examine the effects of socioeconomic pressure on personal relationships. Do you think the same socioeconomic pressure may still mess up personal relationships in our day?

I've never read any of Austen's works, but if I understood the movies correctly it's where one is from a rich family and the other is from a poor family basically. If that's the case, yes it can still mess up personal relationships in our day.

I grew up poor as dirt, and I'm still lower middle class. My soulmate is is from the better side of the tracks, a way better side. He's around educated people who have money and social status. I only have an associates degree, and I'm probably considered one of the crazy village idiots where I'm from. No wonder, he gets upset with me if I don't act like a very refined woman. That maybe my problem!


My life

I do have some good news! I'm in talks with a big company to start doing reviews for them on YouTube. I can't say what company for professional reasons. I have to write a proposal describing my channel, my demographic audience, site traffic, number of subscribers, and the traffic I get on my other social media pages too.

If y'all would, please check out my channel and subscribe. It's completely free to subscribe! I need to make my proposal sound very strong.

Here's the link!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn51tNdXerlWBtOETsDnIfA


I'm also on instagram @pennycockrell, twitter @Sistershops, and Facebook under Penny Cockrell.


Bye for now!

Penny


© Copyright 2016 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893132-Jane-Austens-Status-in-the-Neighborhood