*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893282-An-epic-day-in-a-cats-life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#893282 added September 30, 2016 at 10:48pm
Restrictions: None
An epic day in a cat's life
Friday September 30, 2016

Blog City

Curiosity killed the cat. Write about what the cat was investigating...

Bessie, the tuxedo cat, stared into a long, kind of rectangled shape object. She saw a man on the screen and could hear singing coming from it. Her eyes grew big as she watched the man sing and play something he held in his hands. She reacted again by squinting her eyes at the screen as he sang.

The tuxedo cat reach up to try to touch his face but only felt the glass screen. She began to pur and rub her head against the object.

After a few minutes, her owner picked up the object and pat Bessie on the head. "You're a Waylon Jennings fan just like your mama!"


This really happened, no joke! I had YouTube pulled up on my iPad, and she started at it watching Waylon Jennings. Every time I play any of his songs, she will come running and sit down in front of the iPad. She often squints her eyes then opens them up really big. It is known as a cat's look of love. She really loves his cover of McArthur's Park.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Describe a typical day in your life as if it were a legendary epic. Here's your moment to wow us.

This is really funny! I wake up and let the Josette and Rocky outside. Then I clean Bessie's litter box. After that, I go into the kitchen to fix a cup of coffee using my Keurgic (however that's spelled, all I know is I love it!). I drink my coffee and plan my day out. I often spend my day testing out skin care and makeup. In between doing housework that it, depending on what has to be done that day. Sometime between 11-noon, I will check the mail to see if I've received a new product to try. Then I will have a quick lunch. Around 1 pm, I will get ready to film my YouTube episode if it's during Tuesday-Friday. If not, I'm either reading, doing more housework, or catching up on watching all of the stuff I recorded on the DVR. At 4:30 pm, I will feed the fur babies and start supper sometimes depending on what mom and I have planned. On Wednesday nights, we eat at the church. On Sunday mornings, I go to Sunday school and church. Often after church, Mom and I will eat at KFC/Taco Bell or the buffet at the Mexican restaurant.

This is definitely not a legendary epic, but I do like testing out products during the week and making the YouTube videos. I like to think I'm providing a service to those who use beauty items. I've also started testing health items like health foods, vitamins, and supplements.

My Life

I gained 7 new subscribers today for a total of 57 subscribers in all! I need 43 more to reach my first 100 subscribers. I think the giveaway I'm holding is going to help out with that. I've received good feedback on my giveaway so far. I know as a channel gets bigger there will be complainers, but that will be okay because you can't please people all of the time. You just do the best you can and move on.

I've got to go and try out some Victoria's Secret body spray that a friend sent me!

I will leave y'all with this video to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0nmHymgM7Y

Bye for now!

Penny

© Copyright 2016 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893282-An-epic-day-in-a-cats-life