*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893333-Foamy-fellowship
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#893333 added October 1, 2016 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
Foamy fellowship
On this day in 1911, the first movie stuntman was hired as a stand-in for The Military Air-Scout . Tell us about a time in your life when maybe you could've benefited from having a stunt double...bonus points if you make me laugh!

Manx Cat from Japan rrrrrrrrrrroww!!



We are finishing the living room. It's my job to fill the cracks where the roof meets the foundation with foam insulation. This causes me to wiggle around on the floor and crawl into between the wall jousts (about a 16 inch space.) I wish I had a double to do this work. In the middle of the job one of the cans wouldn't spray. I handed it to K to try his hand. He was working with the nozzle which was pointed in my direction. It finally let loose with a large amount of pressure and I had to cut the foam out of my hair. There wasn't much just enough to make me look like I got dusted in a snow storm. Good thing I ducked.


Happy Trails.










































© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893333-Foamy-fellowship