*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893427
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#893427 added October 2, 2016 at 11:00am
Restrictions: None
Humantity, Who I Wanted To Be When I Grew Up
Prompt: Humantity has left the eart to go to the moon. What would you do?

I would leave, too. People are bad enough without humantity. I would go to outer space Maybe I would met up with Luke Skywalker. I love "Star Wars". I would adjust. I would be friends with Chewie, R2D2 and C3PO. This would be my only reason to go into space dumb as it sounds. The moon? I love the moon. I would stop to visit and see if I wanted to live there or somewhere else in outer space.

Prompt: Who did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be like Ginger Grant or Linda Evans. Ginger was an actress and I thought that would be fun. Sometimes, it is hard to remember people are characters playing parts. In real life, I heard Tina Louise wasn't likeable. I liked how Ginger charmed men. I was 13 then.

Linda Evans. I loved her on "The Big Valley." I was 10 years old then. She was so pretty and I admired her and dressed up like her for Halloween one year. wore a blue dress with lace like they wore back then and I had long hair and I was her for one day and night. Childhood memories stay with you.

** Image ID #1873399 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893427