*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893738-Blank-Canvas-is-Art-for-Whimsical-Garlic
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#893738 added October 5, 2016 at 10:45pm
Restrictions: None
Blank Canvas is Art for Whimsical Garlic
Wednesday October 5, 2016

Blog City

"Fabric is my blank canvas and fashion textiles emerge as wearable art, touched by the possibilities of threads, beads and artful embellishments." If you are an artisan, you will get this. If not, write anything, you want about this.

This prompt really got me going! Fashion is art. The combination of textures, colors, and shapes all come to together to create art. It came take on many looks such as classic, trendy, sophisticated, whimsical, sporty, preppy, ect. Accessories also play a role too, such as jewelry, hat/cap, shoes, purse/bag, scarf, headband, and so on. These often make the pic more cohesive.

A person's face can be thought of as a blank canvas before makeup is put on. You start of with good skincare (exfoliator, cleanser, toner, moisturizer, eye cream, cream for wrinkles or acne), followed by a good facial primer to make the foundation stay put, then hide imperfections with concealer and color correcting products, setting powder, contouring and highlighting, blush (goes in between the contouring and highlighting on the cheeks), eye primer, one eyeshadow for the crease, one for the lid and yet another below the brow bone, can't forget to fill in the brows, primer for the lashes, mascara, sometimes eyeliner before mascara (sometimes I wear it sometimes I don't), lip primer, then lipstick or lip gloss, and finish it all with a setting spray to make sure the work of art is complete.

I realized I probably went off on a wild tangent with this prompt, but that's how my brain works!

Blogging Circle of Friends

Random words: garlic, invite, bitter, tower, evade, abrasive, brooch, promote

The bitter garlic invited the brooch to the tower the evade the abrasive scrub that promoted clean vegetables.

Nonsensical whimsy!

My life

I received my first thumbs down on a You Tube video today. It was the one I filmed today. It was part two of my Angelique the ghost of a Southern Socialite video. I did get 6 more subscribers today! I'm now at 71 subscribers only 29 from hitting my goal of 100. It's been said that once you hit your first 100, you start to take off from there because your videos will start showing up more on the front pages and in searches.

I ordered some beauty and decorative items from Burke's Outlet, and they came today. I showed what I bought in today's video too.

Here's the link to today's video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r7Shbilg-M

PS.....Let me know if you can hear me on this video. I think I might have been sitting too far away from the iPad to properly pick up my voice.

Bye for now,

Penny

© Copyright 2016 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893738-Blank-Canvas-is-Art-for-Whimsical-Garlic