*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893849-Pretty-Woman-and-preparations
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#893849 added October 7, 2016 at 6:17am
Restrictions: None
Pretty Woman and preparations
*Right*Who said romance has to be boring? Discuss your favorite romance story.(BC)

I never ever read romance stories although I sometimes like to watch the stories of Daniella Steel that are on screen. In my teen years I read a lot of those romantic novels that you could trade in on markets here. I read a lot then but nothing has stuck so I honestly can’t answer this prompt very well. The best romance story I ever read would be probably Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. I loved it that they were in love and had trouble because of it due to their families. Other than that I don’t like to read about it, don’t know exactly why not. I sometimes watch Romantic comedy on television, that’s a genre that I sometimes like. I watched Pretty Woman several times, a story I really loved. About this sympathetic hooker who meets a business man and spends the week with him. Great story come to think about it and the two actors Richard Gere and Julia Roberts were awesome!



*Right*Storm preparations are necessary, what do you do to prepare?(BC)

We never have storms or hurricanes in The Netherlands so I would be at a loss here preparing for one. I have a flashlight in the house and that’s about it. If the electricity is down or I wouldn’t have any water what would I do? And I have a dog, how would I prepare for that if I can’t walk him several times a day? So I would evacuate immediately with my dog. Probably go to my stepmom’s house since she is the only one who can take guests, or go to a friend’s place in town. That’s about the best I can come up with. I am on the second floor in my building, so I would hope that is a safe place to be. I hope everybody in Florida (and Haiti for that matter) is going to be safe from hurricane Matthew. I know Dave has evacuated and Nixie Martell cheerleader is going to stay but prepared herself for the worst.



Day SEVENTY SIX "Give It 100!

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893849-Pretty-Woman-and-preparations