*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893898-Moving-Fast-to-Slow-Time
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#893898 added October 7, 2016 at 8:50pm
Restrictions: None
Moving Fast to Slow Time??
This book is a Hoot!

https://www.sciencenews.org

In today's science news there is a article about Honey Bees. It seems that that roadside flowers that are targeted by bees have the exhaust from automobiles mixed with the scent of pollen. The bees have to learn the scent and it takes them longer to figure out the scent when there is exhaust from automobiles mingled with the floral scent.


The article explains it in a more in depth manner.

My day was long as we are still finishing the wall in our living room. I am rearranging my spot where my computer sets so I can see out the window better. More views of the chipys and red sqirrels and the barnyard.

Colder weather going to hit in the next few days but it is suppose to bounce back by the first of the week.

OK! I'm done writing for today since I managed to do my Nano work as well. Busy, Busy, *Owl3*

Last night i stayed up reading "How to teach Physics to Your Dog" a new important fact= moving fast can slow time. So all us elders better be moving really, really, really fast *Rolling*

Bye, for now!

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893898-Moving-Fast-to-Slow-Time