*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894130-Happy-Crappy-Monday
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#894130 added October 10, 2016 at 11:38am
Restrictions: None
Happy Crappy Monday
Ugh. Can this day get any worse? With my luck, more than likely. So I slept like crap. Thank you surgical menopause for keeping me miserable and exhausted.

So Ds car wouldn't start. It's slowly been getting more difficult to start these past few weeks. It's been in the shop, we changed the spark plugs, hoping that would fix it, put premium gas. Nope. So I drive him to school because he refuses to drive my truck. What a pita. Well that turned out to be a God send that he didn't take it.

AAA says they will be here in 40 minutes. Oh yes I'll be to work on time nope. They just got here, took the car. I grab my crap, head out to my car, and....It won't start. *Cry* I mean what the fuck. It's bad enough to have one car in the shop, but two? At the same fucking time! Shoot me now.

I call R, he's on his way so I thought a proper rant of the beginning of my day was in order.

Oh, and of course today is the day the electric company is taking down all the trees in my yard. Which of course is blocking my driveway. Why have easy access with a tow truck, right? R wanted to give them money to trim the other big trees in the yard, but they could get fired for that. So that's not happening. So here I sit waiting. Waiting for R to come with the jumper so I can get my truck running. And that's if its the friggin battery.

So I just want to say.

HAPPY CRAPPY MONDAY


Hope your Monday is going better than mine!

I know it's not this weeks prompt, but I'm going with it anyway cause it's my damn blog and I can *Laugh*

"JAFBG"   by Elisa the Bunny Stik


© Copyright 2016 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894130-Happy-Crappy-Monday