*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894528-Oh-Sweet-No
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#894528 added October 14, 2016 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Oh Sweet No!
It's Friday Bitches! *Laugh* well, what's left of it anyway. I have spent the last few hours sleeping, and cannot seem to stay awake long so I figured I'd better knock this puppy out before I crashed for a third time. Shit. You'd think I'd had Turkey for dinner. Ok, moving on.

Today's entry for "JAFBG"   by Elisa the Bunny Stik is going to follow along with Kit of House Lannister and SB Musing . Thank you ladies!
Prompt:What is something about yourself that annoys you?

Where to begin. I am that people pleaser all complete with that purple bow. The one who struggles with saying that fucking word no. When did that word become such a pain in the ass? Looking back over the years I really cannot say for sure, but it certainly seems to have disappeared from my vocabulary when something is asked expected of me. I say expected because that's just how it goes around here. Every knows if they want something, whatever it is, just ask. I get volunteered for shit all the time, like I have nothing better to do. *Rolleyes* Totally pisses me off. So instead of saying that loathsome word, I suck it up and wind up ranting through the house, in my car, wherever I may be like a freakin lunatic.

You may look at me in my car and think I'm singing some heavy lyrics, but half the time I ranting to my car. Cause no one is listening anyway. And if I begin to say no, that bitch named guilt rears its ugly ass head and takes a nice jab at me to make sure those two little letters don't make it out of my mouth.

It drives me absolutely batty, yet I've become so accustomed to it over the years I can't seem to find my voice. How come I can rant so beautifully that it would make most people cringe the second I start, but yet that word seems so elusive?

There must be an answer somewhere as to the why of it all, but I have yet to figure it out.

Isn't it ironic how guilt and the word no seem to go hand-in-hand?

And the one thing that has made me lose my damn mind lately is that friggin sweet tooth that has seemed to kick in since surgery in January. I crave sweets like 24/7. Since my complete hysterectomy my migraines have stopped, and I can eat chocolate again. Awesome right? Fuck an A, no! I want chocolate, I need it, crave it, will search through the damn house seeking it out just to try and tame the beast. My latest addiction is brownies and ice cream. If I don't have brownies, I've been taking vanilla ice cream with Hershey's syrup and then I add peanut butter M&Ms to the mix. Cause I must have my peanut butter fix. And did you see they now have this new Reese mix. That fucker is like $5 for a small bag. So of course I'm waiting to get my hands on one.

If there is a cure for a reignited sweet tooth, please let me know cause this bitch is outta control. I have a damn wedding in two months and at this rate I'll never find anything decent to wear. Mother of the Groom must find something awesome to wear, but by the looks of things that's not gonna happen.

Damn hysterectomy. Damn menopause. Damn sweet tooth and damn guilt and the word no. You can all just go fuck right off as far as I'm concerned!





Lost in a haze of purple she stands alone

© Copyright 2016 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894528-Oh-Sweet-No