*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894885-Mars-Landing-and-Mosul
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#894885 added October 19, 2016 at 10:45am
Restrictions: None
Mars Landing and Mosul
Fairy playing a flute
*Fairy3*

Watching out the East window this morning, while the sun was rising, sunlight caught the tulip tree swathed in mist. The foliage of large leaves has not yet totally turned into autumn colors. The large leaves became heavy with moisture and brought the lowest limbs down so they almost touched the ground. Yesterdays wind was striping dead leaves, off the trees, throwing them through the air like an autumn leaf storm.

I was up early. I was working on Oct. Prep assignments and cleaning. Now, that our new wall is finished the room is getting back to normal. I am hoping to get finished early and spend the afternoon reading.

The European Space Agency is an Intergovernmental organization. Their Exomars Schiaparelli Lander will touch down on Mars, October 19.

Landing on Mars. *Cool* Hope the Martians don't mind.*UmbrellaW*

I saw a commander of USA air forces speak last night on the news. He says the West will have to be on High Alert for retaliation when the ground forces retake Mosul. Pray for all the innocent evacuees who are presently running for their lives as the area becomes a hotbed of violent actions.

The End.

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894885-Mars-Landing-and-Mosul