*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894992
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#894992 added April 4, 2019 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
Halloween Writing Challenge Prompt 2 Witch
The blonde witch with the lavender eyes was on a mission and she couldn't be late. She entered the mansion's black iron gates with the three pumpkins who eyed her mysteriously. Avista was always running late but she had to get on with her mission. She walked down by the gardens and a venus fly trap reached out to her and she tapped it with her wand. How much further did she have to go?

There it was. The pink and lavender cottage. She had arrived. She knocked on the door and a young girl with black hair opened the door. Lucy said: "It is about time you got here. Magda and Julie have been waiting. You are always late."

Avista greeted Magda and Julie and sat down at the table. Lucy said: "Okay, ladies. Are we ready to quilt?"

Avista thought what? She thought they were going to have a spell casting bake off.

"I thought we were going to have a spell casting bake off. I am not quilting." Avista took her wand and made a big orange and black quilt and it was as big as the cottage."

"We were supposed to make it by hand." exclaimed Magda, the red headed witch.

"I don't do things the mortal way. We are witches. I am leaving. I have a date with a vampire. I made a quilt and done some spell casting."

Avista waved her wand and covered the house with quilts. She thought now, they have quilts. She never did things without her spells and wand. She did get a sexy vampire to fall in love with her. She never cast a spell for that. On that note, she left. Her witch friends were so boring.

** Image ID #2100141 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894992