*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895369-bc--choices-and-regrets
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#895369 added October 23, 2016 at 8:59pm
Restrictions: None
bc: choices and regrets
PROMPT: Is there a choice or decision you've had to make in the last year that you wish you could reverse the outcome of? How should it have ended up?

Well, yeah!
The first one is that I would have a "Last Man Standing" clause for the house. I always thought that majority rules for tenancy in common home ownership. It's not like that. I wish I had played it different.

And if I was not smart enough to do that, I would have got a firm offer to buy out the idiot heirs before applying for a loan.

If there is any advice to give it would be: where finances are concerned, talk to the lawyer. It is cheaper to get it down on paper with the what's so than pay the pricetag for ignorance.

Had I done it correctly, I would be poorer, but better off. Now, i have to deal with greedy people and it is not worth the money saved by pushing it off because i did not want to deal with it when I had the time.

© Copyright 2016 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895369-bc--choices-and-regrets