*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895434-Ideal-World-Memories-Of-Childhood
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#895434 added October 24, 2016 at 9:42am
Restrictions: None
Ideal World, Memories Of Childhood
Blog City Prompt: Julian Barnes writes in his book "England, England." "Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke." Do you believe strong early memories offer clues to what people can become later in their lives? And how do you think this idea will play out in your character's actions?

I have lived in a fantasy world even as a child, so this is why I write. I don't feel memories offer clues as to what one does with his life. I think we are influenced by teachers, people we meet and their jobs. As far as my characters go. I just get a story idea and write about the era and what I have in mind for the characters and the story. I am not sure how to answer this. Some dreams I never forget. I will think about them and use them in my story. Memories are always with us and the good ones are great and give us hope and as writers and all aspects of our lives. We write our characters and may use some of our best memories interwoven to tell their lives and come up with a good story.

BCOF Prompt: If I could create an ideal world, it would be an England with the fire of the Elizabethans, the correct taste of the Georgians and the refinement and pure ideals of the Victorians. H. P. Lovecraft If you could create an ideal world, what would it consist of?

I love the idea of the world being Victorian. We are a modern world. I want a world of peace. No war, no fighting, no animal abuse and no one ever got sick. We were all happy. We could go back to the past anytime and made it a better world, too. I want to be a Jane Austen in a modern world. Life being perfect.

** Image ID #1858658 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895434-Ideal-World-Memories-Of-Childhood