*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895758
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#895758 added October 27, 2016 at 6:50pm
Restrictions: None
Halloween Writing Challenge Prompt 9 Ghost Busters
Marci wanted us to write a short story or poem about the Ghostbusters Theme. I can't think of a story but I work at an old county house, which is now a mental health facility that has ghosts. More then once, I wanted to call ghost busters. Here goes.

One of our patients "Jimmy" was sitting outside when I came to work. He was by the picnic table and watched me walk into the building. Before I could say anything, a CNA said "Jimmy" was sitting on the floor by his door." I said: "No, he is sitting outside by the picnic table." She and another CNA did room check and said he is in his room." They went outside and there was "Jimmy." They asked if he was lost and could they help him. He disappeared! A ghost buster moment.

When I would walk into the building at times, I would see someone in a mist from upstairs watching me and disappear. I heard a ghost wailing and moaning one night from upstairs. I used to sit at the front desk and a portrait of a man from years ago was watching me. I feel cold air behind my back. Maintenance men would work in the basement and said they saw a man wearing old fashioned clothes running in the basement. Another time, a girl and I were telling ghost stories and the lights kept going off and on. Guess he didn't like my stories.

There was a light under the bed one night of one of our patients. The invisible man? We are hearing noises upstairs and we do room checks and our patients are all accounted for. Who you gonna call? I am not afraid of ghosts. I am more afraid of the patients. Every once in awhile, clip boards fall off the desk and I sometimes see a black cat and it disappears. There are more spooky things that happen but this is all I have for the moment.

** Image ID #892007 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895758