*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896022
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#896022 added October 30, 2016 at 6:20pm
Restrictions: None
My Cat Bella
Prompt: Fivesixer asked us to write a funny story about our cat.

My cat Bella was bad today. My tortoise shell, beautiful cat. My baby. She lays on the card table where I have my Halloween musical carousel which have horses and skeleton, Dracula, ghost and a witch riding the horses. There is a spider on top of the carousel and my cat bit the wire off the top of the carousel. I am not happy. She broke my snow baby ornament last year. She chases her tail around and runs 90 a miles through the house. She has been known to jump on top of the kitchen cabinets. She steals phone numbers and shoves her milk rings underneath the oven and her jingle bells. She has knocked the phone off the end table.

We got a new computer desk and have been working on it in the computer room. She sits in the door way as if to say :"May I come in and eat?" We told her it was okay to come in and eat. She will sit by my stuffed animals. She loves to play in paper bags. When we open a new jug of milk, she waits for the milk ring. Likes she needs another one. We keep door stops all over the house because she was playing by the computer room door and the door shut and she was locked in.

Bella was a very affectionate cat but still thinks she is a kitten and I think she always will be. To see her picture, click on to my Bio Page. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #2101276 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896022