*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896180-Confused
by Angel
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2101248
A regular (hopefully) muse on my journey through the Rising Stars programme
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#896180 added November 5, 2016 at 11:14pm
Restrictions: None
Confused
1st November


This is, of course, a normal state of affairs for me, but at the moment I'm confused as to what goes where what has to be done by when so I may have missed out on some of the things I needed and wanted to do before the end of October. I'm hoping that the date runs until the 5th November as the next one appears to start on the 6th November.

I still have reviews to do, I put entries into my portfolio but then discovered they needed to go into a folder so don't know if I have to write more or if I can count these. So, my first few days as a Rising Star have been, as I said, confusing.

I did do the crossword and now I can't find the place where we're supposed to post where we've completed things. Now much of my confusion is because I've had other important things to do, so I tried to prioritise but I have ADHD and so this is difficult for me. I had a deadline for so many things and I just hoped that the first deadline for this was the 5th November because the deadline for one of the things I needed to do was yesterday, so if that was the deadline for this too, then I missed it.

I'm so thrilled to be a part of this so today I'm making a point of finding out where everything is so that I don't miss anything from now on. I'm then hoping that my next journal entry will be more cheerful and celebratory, less confused.





© Copyright 2016 Angel (UN: angelglory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896180-Confused