*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896643-Reality-Humans
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#896643 added November 5, 2016 at 5:20pm
Restrictions: None
Reality, Humans
Prompt: Lyn says humans wrap their minds around things and have no own ideas of reality and tell stories when we know differently. She asked us to write about people who have their own versions of reality when we know differently.

Funny this prompt came up. I work in mental health and a man who lives there said JFK and Jesus were in his bed and a rat giving birth. I knew better. He always says we have a bum in the dumpster.

Another guy went outside and was smoking at night and said some woman stopped by and lit his cigarette. My one friend says her boyfriend loved her so much is why he was beating up on her. THAT IS NOT LOVE!

Gossip at work. Everyone says the male nurse I work with was cheating on his wife with a woman who worked evenings. I am good friends with him and asked him and we talked. It wasn't true.

Another man at work says he sang with The Rolling Stones and The Jeffersons, the sitcom black family moved in an apartment over his room. It is sad for the mentally ill. I know people who don't live in a mental health facility who make up stories and lie to get attention. Sad.

** Image ID #2100659 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896643-Reality-Humans