*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896721
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#896721 added July 26, 2017 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
Unpleasant News In Area
Prompt: Lyn asked us to write about a news item that related to politics.

I hate writing about news of the world. One story stuck out in my mind today and this is about a teen-age girl who was raped and murdered a year and a half ago. Her body was found in the cemetery and the cemetery is haunted. I am sure it was done by a human. I heard about a creepy man in the area who had kidnapped a woman by the county building I work at. I was nervous going out to my car that morning to go home. I live 45 minutes away and this town and cemetery area is in Amish county. Sadly, the murder was never solved. For some strange reason, this just came to mind.

The news is full of murders and sad things. I thought I wanted to be a reporter and Journalist. I would rather free lance and write happy, fictional stories.

** Image ID #1653863 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896721