*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896984
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#896984 added November 9, 2016 at 1:45pm
Restrictions: None
Memories
Prompt: Memories are nice little possessions as long as you don't ignore the present when you go out to play. Nora Roberts What are your feelings on this? Write anything you want about this.

I love happy memories and sometimes it makes you forget about the present. I always try to live in the present and make new memories in spite of an unkind world at times. Happy memories are to treasure. My first scrapbook says this on the cover with two little girls playing dress up. I go out to play and I mean shop or do fun things. The present can be fun. We have computers, cell phones and things to look forward to. I scrapbook, write, have a job taking care of the mentally ill and when I get down, I remember my favorite things. Memories of my grandparents who died, make me smile and times when my son was little and he moved away to Minnesota. Memories keep me going and the present will have other good things to offer. I can't lose site of that. Memories make us stronger and we can face the present. I don't want to lose my good memories. As a scrapbooker, I scrapbook all my fun times and events. I do go out to play and make more good memories and write good things when the present sucks.

** Image ID #2062335 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896984