*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896994-Some-People-Really-DO-Suck
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#896994 added November 9, 2016 at 4:40pm
Restrictions: None
Some People Really DO Suck!
I can take a lot of shit. I can swallow my pride. I can force myself to accept the outcome of the election, and pray that that pompous nut job actually helps this country instead of himself for a change. I do believe miracles can happen, though in this case I highly don't expect to see it.

What I have a massive problem with is people who think it's okay to preach their scripture on posts I make on mutual friends newsfeeds. I've gone out of my way to block them on wdc, and on Facebook, but it seems they enjoy following me around on Facebook to our mutual friends posts and commenting on every fucking post I make. Hey you stupid ass bitch, we are not friends. In fact I cannot stand you. I have gone out of my way to leave you the hell alone. Stop stalking me on Facebook and giving me your two cents. I don't give a shit about you. I don't take jibes at you. I expect the same common courtesy. So please, take your scripture and shove it as far up your ass as humanly possible and choke on it.

If I wanted your opinion I'd fucking ask for it. What does it take to make you leave me the hell alone I wonder. Apparently I need to close my Facebook account or never comment to my friends there that have friended you as well, because you have yet to leave me alone in six years. Well you fucking ignorant, holier than thou piece of trash I've had enough. The next comment you decide to post after mine will be met with so much venom I promise it will make your skin crawl. So take that in, let it give you enough common sense to leave me the fuck alone.

This is what fucked me off today. As if the day wasn't bad enough with all the Trump gloating I've had to endure at work. I'm not a sore loser, but I don't have to sit back and put up with the likes of those who clearly think it's perfectly fine to say and do whatever the hell they want at my expense, as if I don't fucking matter.

Guess what? I fucking matter, and if you push me you will learn the hard way. I AM WOMAN. HEAR ME ROAR!


FORUM
JAFBG  (XGC)
Because real life isn't always roses and sunshine...
#2094931 by Elisa the Bunny Stik

© Copyright 2016 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896994-Some-People-Really-DO-Suck