*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897030-I-Wanna-Rant
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#897030 added November 10, 2016 at 7:27am
Restrictions: None
I Wanna Rant!
Prompt: Rant. Get it out of your system.
[I will be needing this prompt A LOT in the coming months *Blush*]

Sigh. Cough. Sick. Tired. Sigh. I swear I just want to rip my hair out and run screaming my head off through the damn house. It's not a secret I voted for Clinton, and no, her being a woman wasn't my number one reason. I actually had a list believe it or not. I feel crushed, defeated and really pissed off right now about the mess our election became. No one is perfect, especially me. No issues admitting that. I worked my ass off to stay off of social media, Facebook especially these past few months. I was sick to death of hearing my pro Trump friends touting his rhetoric [which by the way I don't think it was, I believe he meant every nasty, vulgar, vile and vicious thing out of his hateful mouth].

So the asshole of the century won on promoting fear and being a plethora of everything bad in the world. This is my perspective, people, you don't have to like it, but I'm putting it out there because I wanna fucking know.

Why are Trump supporters PRETENDING that all he said and did was just in jest to stir up conversation? Do you honestly believe that bullshit?

Why are they giving Democrats shit right now for being irate, angry, brokenhearted, swearing and name calling? Where in the fuck do you think the nasty barrage began with? You all know damn well Trump started this shit. Why do we have to sit back and take it, and when we finally decide to leave niceties at the door, we are suddenly the mean, nasty ones? Fuck that double standard bullshit. Get the fuck over yourselves.

I got so tired of the whining on Facebook last night, or having to hear others celebrating putting the bitch down and ready to cart her ass off to jail that I removed people from Facebook. Yep. I fucking did it. It's my fucking Facebook, and just because we grew up together, or went to high school together 20+ years ago doesn't really make us friends does it? Not in my book. You wanted to be added, said hello, and that was all we ever did there. So me unfriending your insulting ass actually took away some negativity from my newsfeed and I feel good about doing it.

And I'm sure some of you will be thinking I'm such a bitch for doing it for political views, right? Guess what? It wasn't political. It was because I'm sick to death of the hatred and nasty jibes. I'm a woman God Damn It, and I will not apologize for it. Why is it acceptable for men to run around calling women Bitches because they have a fucking opinion? Why do they think just because they have a Penis they are entitled to say whatever the fuck they want, no matter how degrading it is? Have you yet to learn just because you have a dick, doesn't mean you get to be one? Here's an idea for you. Take your appendage and shove it up your own ass. Since you love to brag about its length this shouldn't be a problem for you!

You want me to treat you better, then show a little fucking respect toward me and the million other women in this world and I will.

I don't believe there will ever be woman President in my lifetime. I don't believe men will ever let that happen. And bravo to the countries who voted for women to lead them. The world was and is a better place for it. This election was rigged, he got that part right, but it was rigged for him. Admit it, you know it's true.

Hillary Clinton may not be a saint, and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone living, breathing, or in politics who is. We aren't put here on this earth to be a saint in the first place. We are put here to learn love, tolerance, forgiveness, to stop being so damn self-centered.

It just boggles my fucking mind that someone like Trump won. When he proves me right, which I have no doubts about, you will all be wishing you could have your vote back. When America takes giant leaps backward, you will have no one to blame but yourselves for buying into his disgusting use of the media.

I married a Muslim. *Shock* I know right? It's horrifying. My kids are Muslim. *Shock2* I don't want to hear how it was just blather about kicking Muslims out. How if they have citizenship they are safe. Safe from what exactly? Do you not remember what happened to Asian citizens after Pearl Harbor? Look it up. I fly over to the Middle East once a year. I see the racial profiling most believe doesn't exist. We are always singled out before boarding. I've had our money counted. Our bags rummaged through. Patted down and had to raise my shirt because my damn bra had an underwire in it. I've been groped as they've searched me. I'm not Muslim. I'm not Arabic. My only crime is carrying the name and trying to have a relationship with my husbands family. Oh I'd love to have them come visit us. To see what America is all about, but my homeland thinks they are all terrorists so they can't just get a visa and come see us.

My son is getting married in 46 days in Lebanon. His wife will be coming here. And I am terrified that my government will find some fucking loophole to send her back. It will be the mad dash to get her married in the States before inauguration day.

Gods sakes they elected a guy who said. "I know more about Isis than the Generals. Believe me." *Rolleyes* Really? Excuse me Mr. Trump, [and I use Mister loosely here] Please show me when you ever cared about anything other than your own greed. Go on. Show me what you've done for America as your empire grew. Did you pay taxes? Nope. Oh, I see, that loop hole made it nice for you to slip through. Yes, you bragged about that didn't you? Okay, so what did you do with all those extra billions then? Who did you help? Yourself again! No one spoke about your charities, because the only charity you see is your own. That egomania will drive you crazy. Why I think after your four year term your kids will all be fired for not doing as good of a job as dear old daddy.

Damn this fucker is becoming a novel chapter! And there is always so much more to say. You know what I'm looking forward to this month? The investigation into Trump University Fraud. Every investigation into his shady dealings. Because if you haven't been paying fucking attention, there is a list a mile long. But hey, we were only concerned about crooked Hillary. You shined the spotlight on yourself. So be prepared to let us drag your sorry ass through the mud. Oh happy day! I like seeing assholes squirm under the long and painful probes with the bright lights of suspicion. What's that word I'm looking for here? Impeach. That's the one!

Oh but wait, when you have the House, and the Senate under the palm of your greedy hand I guess that means there will be no real justice. And the Supreme Court is fucked as well in case you were wondering. We might as well just time warp back to the 1800s because that's where the presidency is going to take us. *Facepalm* *Headbang* *Facepalm* *Headbang* *Facepalm* *Headbang**Facepalm* *Headbang* *Facepalm* *Headbang*

Thank Creator for SNL. I say hire Alec Baldwin this very second. We will need him to overcome.
"JAFBG"   by Elisa the Bunny Stik

© Copyright 2016 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897030-I-Wanna-Rant