*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897405
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#897405 added July 26, 2017 at 7:10pm
Restrictions: None
Word Prompt Story, Cinderella Type
BCOF Prompt: Use these words in a short story or poem. dance, castle, onion, grinder, screamer, glamor, reckless, cougar,zebra

Cinderella was at the ball and the most beautiful woman there. She loved being at the castle and it was glamor and her fairy godmother had made this all come true. She saw her stepmother and stepsisters but they didn't recoginize her and she was glad. She avoided eating the onion foods and saw the Prince and he saw her, too. Their eyes met and he asked her to dance and they danced for quite awhile. Some woman was screaming and she was a screamer and then she saw the cougar. The woman screaming was one of her stepsisters. Cinderella asked to borrow the Prince's sword and she jumped on the zebra near by and chased the cougar away and she was reckless but she had done it. She didn't use the sword but it did scare the cougar. The organ grinder and his monkey applauded as did everyone else. The Prince was so impressed that he asked Cinderella to be his wife and she accepted. She didn't need a glass slipper and she was home by midnight and this story still has the same ending. Cinderella did marry the Prince.

Another beautiful Cinderella Sig by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897405