*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897514-Blog-Talking
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#897514 added November 15, 2016 at 9:38am
Restrictions: None
Blog Talking
Talk Tuesday!

We're at the halfway point of November! What have you learned from any of your fellow bloggers in the group this month?


Owl with signature


I learn lots of interesting thoughts every blog I read.

One of the prominent ones is how concerned people, from other countries, as well as from the USA are about, what will happen as Mr. Trump takes over the presidency. I look for the different interviews of Mr. Trump and President Obama to compare reactions.

It seems to me Mr. Trump is beginning to realize the extent of the job and viewing things at a slightly different angle. I watched the 60 Minutes interview of Mr. Trump and his family. Then the recent address to the nation by President Obama. Also, the interview of Mr. Trump and President Obama after their first meeting had some revealing nuance.

I also noticed just the week before the election a change in press presentations. Even though Mr. Trump threatened NATO he is now trying to change the rhetoric involved with his statements. As Mr. Stoltenburg pointed out nations can't stand alone in today's world.

Another great thing I read in the blogs are the quotes, "Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Blogging is more that just entertainment it is communication on a high level.

Quote: by Willa Cather (1876-1947) editor of women's magazines and writer.
"No one can build his security upon the nobleness of another person."

Merit Badge in Entertainment
[Click For More Info]

Congrats on winning two Wild Card Rounds in the November 2015  [Link To Item #30dbc] !


Of course, the little bits of real personality that we leave in our writings is always a blessing because it shows our sameness as well as our individuality.















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897514-Blog-Talking