*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897577-Choose-Ye-This-Day-Whom-You-Will-Serve---October-1
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#897577 added November 17, 2016 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Choose Ye This Day Whom You Will Serve - October 1

We are living in the last days. It is becoming more and more evident whose side we are on.... Jesus says, "Choose this day whom you will serve."

And in Matthew 12:30, He says:

He that is not with Me is against Me; and he that gathers not with me, scatters. In the book of Revelation He says that it is His preference that we are hot or cold; and that if we are lukewarm, He will spew us out of His mouth. Picture it.


Jesus is coming again and when He returns, "He will separate us as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats." (See Matthew 25:30-46.)

As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord... not just in word, but in deed. Jesus says, "No man can serve two masters---you will hate one and serve the other." My mind is made up. I am fully persuaded, nothing can change my mind. I am sold out. I am ready to die! rather than deny Him. He says, if we are ashamed of Him before men, He will be ashamed of us at the day of judgement. There is coming a day when we must give account for the way we live and the choices we make.

Something happened today (10-1-2016) and I had to take a stand for my faith. I felt just a little like Daniel and the three Hebrew children when they had to prove whether or not their faith was real. I am glad I was able to stand strong for him without wavering.... and the opportunity to waver was overwhelming. Let's keep standing strong for Him for He is real and He is worthy!

© Copyright 2016 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897577-Choose-Ye-This-Day-Whom-You-Will-Serve---October-1