*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897618-His-Temple---November-7
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#897618 added November 17, 2016 at 12:45pm
Restrictions: None
His Temple - November 7

One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. ~Psalm 27:4


The Temple of the Holy Spirit
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a man can commit is outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.… ~ 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 (Berean Study Bible)


The Restoration of Israel
…"Can a woman forget her nursing child And have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you. "Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me. "Your builders hurry; Your destroyers and devastators Will depart from you.… ~Isaiah 49:15-17 (American Standard Bible)


We are His temple and He has inscribed us on the palms of His hands.

Oh, how He loves us...

-----------------

In my prayer time this morning, I was reminded of two tactics used by the enemy against God's people---division and diversion.

Let's unite in faith today---don't break focus---no matter the circumstances that the purposes of God and His kingdom will be fulfilled in the earth as in heaven (specifically, in the USA as in heaven).

© Copyright 2016 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897618-His-Temple---November-7