*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897791-Unicorn-Facts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#897791 added November 17, 2016 at 8:39pm
Restrictions: None
Unicorn Facts
The Wildcard Round! Today's winner, selected by Virtual Dice from all eligible entries, receives the Style Merit Badge!

Unicorns. They're special and unique and fun and whatnot. But what are they, really? What do they eat? Where do they live, and where do they sleep? What do they do when they're not out unicorning or whatever it is they do? And what's the proper name for a baby unicorn? Please write the Wikipedia entry on unicorns from your unique, special blogging unicorn perspective.


Owl with an attitude


Unicorn Facts For Sure!



Unicorns have been enamored by the public forever. With an emphasis on forever let's look into some of the nothing less than magical facts.

Equine type pictures, with one horn in the center of the animal's heads have been found in rock formations in Africa. This is not the facts most people find if they are looking for historical information about unicorns.

For instance there is a word found in 8 scriptures in the Old Testament. Re'em is the English spelling of a Hebrew word depicting a large animal with a horn or horns depending on how you translate the message. Some people interpret the scriptures in question as unicorn. Yet, some people interpret it as a rhinoceros or Auroch. Both, are possible since we don't have accurate specific descriptions from eye witnesses. And, I'm told we can't go back in time only forward.

As for the present time, unicorns are able to appear anywhere at anytime. Due to their healing powers, special abilities to find water in barren land, and magical abilities they are welcome by most humans, especially in times of need. However, not all people are their friends so they are very cautious about where they visit and who becomes aware of their presence.

I read on the internet that there is a story about, permits to search for Unicorns. which are issued by Lake Superior State University but I could not find verification for this fact. Anyone with a basis for this information would be welcome to place it in the article.

Did you notice the animal summoned by Harry Potter in desperate time of need was similar to a unicorn?

Unicorns have a special aspect of being very secretive about their lairs. They are special places where the forest is filled with well formed trees, bubbly streams rushing along to widen out into cold clear pools of icy water. The glades these pools are found in open, within the forest, where the sun shines down on deep glades filled with lush blue green grasses, that are the best fodder for the unicorns who inhabit the area. These areas are obviously accentuated by the magical talent of the inhabitants.

Once in every generation some unicorn colts or and filly s are found romping in one of these glades. The elves (who are the really the best suited people to witness these creatures) refer to the young ones as majiines. (Magical Equines) The majiines have their own time sets because, it takes them longer to mature than humans or normal equines. And, because of their youth and magical powers they are likely to play tricks on other creatures for their own joyful fun.After all they can appear and reappear within special places in time. So, be careful when you hunt the majiines who play in small herds and join together in their artful trickery.

*Horse*
THE END
*Fairy3*

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897791-Unicorn-Facts