*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897971-Thanks-giving-this-week-for-the-30-Day-Challenge
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#897971 added November 20, 2016 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
Thanks giving this week for the 30-Day Challenge
November 20, 2016

This book is a Hoot!


Morning found me bundled up and out the door early, into an awesome storm. I filled the bird feeder on the east end of the house. Now it is filled with various birds; doves, cardinals, woodpeckers, chickadees,nuthatches, and others.

I walked to the mailbox to pick up the mail. A long walk, as I headed down the drive I covered my hat with the hood of my coat, while holding my hand up in front of my face to block the stinging, wind driven snow. I couldn't fall down because the snow in the yard was already up to my knees so pretty much I would be a snow statue quick, if I stood still. Walking west toward the mail box was difficult but walking east toward the barn the wind blew me along so it wasn't hardly a problem.

After chores I spent some time on Reuters to read the breaking news. I happened to click on an indepth spiel about Trump and the next 4 years. It was neutral and indepth, a good read.

After that, I was off to do my blog for the day with a large cup of hot Peach OOlong Tea from Stash. Then the kicker. Another 30-Day-Blogger with family troubles. I hope 5-Sixer is managing today. I know how difficult things can be when we are drawn away from regular schedules to balance family business.

I think this is the one thing that is difficult about blogging with regular friends and making friends online. There is not a lot of hands on help, that we can offer, since we live in all directions, many different countries, different states, and different seasons.


God Bless 5-Sixer. What ever the problems our prayers and good wishes are for you! This is a bad time for a heavy, swirly snow storm with Thanksgiving week coming up.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone stay safe.

Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on taking 2nd Place in the July 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897971-Thanks-giving-this-week-for-the-30-Day-Challenge