*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898233-Worst-Thanksgiving-Best-Thanksgiving-Gratitude-Thankful
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#898233 added November 23, 2016 at 3:37pm
Restrictions: None
Worst Thanksgiving, Best Thanksgiving, Gratitude, Thankful
Prompt: What was your worst Thanksgiving? What was your best Thanksgiving?

My worst Thanksgiving. My husband's brother Denny and his wife Lori wanted us to spend Thanksgiving with them. Lori's grandparents lived next door and her grandfather wasn't going to live past New Years but Lori didn't want to be with her mother's family. So, Ray and I went to their house. Her three year old threw his sqwash on the floor and candle wax. Her daughter Leah was crying because she didn't like dressing. Lori didn't make gravy and the potatoes were dry. Her family kept calling because one eight year old cousin wanted Loris son David to come over. Her aunt needed to borrow eggs so Lori took some over and they called and said Lori needed to be with their grandfather. My husband and I got done with dinner and thanked them and went home. We have our own Thanksgiving Dinner every year. I went to some Thanksgiving Dinners with my father's family and my cousin is always yelling and the family fight who should have made what and pick on each other's kids. Each family member brings a dish and have to donate money before they leave to pay for the ham and turkey. No thank you.

My best Thanksgiving. All the Thanksgivings with my grandparents. I had a glass of wine when I was 13. Thanksgiving with my husband. Watching Macy's Parade and The Dog Show and feeding turkey to my cat. My son and his wife used to come over but they moved to Minnesota. Our lives change and so do holiday traditions.

Prompt: Ten things I have grateful for but I like to use the word thankful. Here goes.

1. I have IBS but it doesn't slow me down.
2. My cat.
3. Animal Rescuers.
4. Friends.
5. Family.
6. My husband is healing from prostate surgery.
7. I got to go to Michigan 2 times this year.
8. My parents are still alive.
9. Computers and cell phones to keep in touch with others.
10. God and Jesus.

** Image ID #909326 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898233-Worst-Thanksgiving-Best-Thanksgiving-Gratitude-Thankful