*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898669
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#898669 added June 1, 2018 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
Reacting, Picture Images
Blog City Prompt: How good are you in reacting fast? How do our characters react?


I work in mental health. One of our patients hung herself and the Nurses had to react fast. I called 911. She lived. Another time she swallowed a tack, I had to be calm and another worker and I took her to ER. Other situations at work, I have to be calm like when we had a pipe burst and the ceiling caved in. Our patients weren't by it. I have had to deal with police and Paramedics and I reacted in a calm matter. Years of practice.

Our house was on fire and we got out with our kitty and was calm. My job has helped me to deal with stress and emergencies.

My characters in my stories react pretty good. I had a governess fight off a rapist in Regency times and was saved by a wolf. My one character was kidnapped by pirates and she kicked him. My characters and heroines are fighters and I try not to make them whimpy.

BCOF Prompt: You take pictures and you see images that weren't there when you got them developed. How did this happen?

In Arkansas, a woman had a three year son and her husband died and she took pictures of him in his father's chair. She got the pictures back and the father was in the chair holding the child.

I have never had weird images show up but it would be nice if Johnny Depp or strange if a ghost showed up in a picture. You take pictures with people near by and they show up in your pictures or seagulls or someone's dog at the beach.

A funny story. A woman took a picture of a gold copper kettle to put on ebay and her naked husband's reflection showed up on the kettle! Someone takes your picture wearing polar bear pajamas and I hope it doesn't end up on ebay!

** Image ID #2068368 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898669