*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899173
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#899173 added December 6, 2016 at 1:52pm
Restrictions: None
Australia Challenge Day 6
Prompt: We are going to Ayers Rock and Alice Springs and staying at Lassiter Hotel.

Alice Springs wasn't bad. It reminded me of mountains and sand. Pretty,really. Hanna ~ Be Kind 💕 Kit of House Lannister Lyn's a sly fox BlueMoon SB Musing enjoyed the walk. A couple of kangaroos went by and I touched one. Brother Nature was on the look out for the monkey.

I sat in my room and looked out the window and I liked this scenery. I read a book and sent out some postcards. All of us played the slot machines and I won some money this time. I tried my hand at Black Jack but lost. There was some music and I swear the one singer looked liked Keith Urban. I heard someone say he is his cousin. AlyCatAuthor HAPPY 4th! and I talked and Kit of House Lannister and had a contest who could drink the most. I got dizzy and had to give it up. I went outside for a walk.

It was a little spooky. I took a jar and collected some sand. I am like Captain Jack Sparrow. "I got a jar of dirt. I got a jar of dirt." For a minute, I thought I saw him. The moon was out and I heard growling noises then bird sounds. I went back inside and had a drink with the Keith Urban look alike. He was very nice. He just likes to sing at the hotel. He says he is happy. I went back to my room and looked out the window. A land down under. I like Alice Springs.

For the December 2016 round of 30DBC

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899173